Friday, April 29, 2011

Laundry for Life

My daughter isn't even born yet and I feel like I've been doing her laundry forever!! We were blessed with lots of cute baby clothes for her at my baby shower...so many, that I don't think I'll need to start buying her clothes until she's about 6-9 months old! We're very fortunate!
This was just ONE tub of unwashed clothing - believe it or not, I had THREE of them.

One tub clean and folded - thanks to Mimi McConnell!

Aiden was helping remove tags on Baby Girl Hoffman's clothes - and decided he needed one of the ribbons for his own head!
A few things I DON'T have to wash (thank goodness) - but she's already going out in style! Check out the pair of shoes all the way to the left I found at Target...mock "Sanuk's" so Baby Girl can match Daddy at the beach! I'm just hoping that they fit her "Daddy-size" feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment