Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy 3 Month Birthday, Baby Girl!

Time is flying, and I can't believe my baby girl is 3 months old already. Here's 13 things about you at 13 weeks:

1 ~ You are sleeping through the night and Mommy is very happy about that!

2 ~ You are NOT a good napper.

3 ~ You are cutting FOUR teeth - already!

4 ~ You love listening to Daddy's crazy stories.

5 ~ You used to hate tummy time, but now you are getting used to it. You still are not a huge fan though.

6 ~ You are jealous of our food. You actually cried once when I ate a cupcake in front of you. Only one more month until we'll start you on cereal, Baby Girl - I think you'll like it, but I know you'll LOVE bananas and applesauce!

7 ~ You are starting to like your baths.

8 ~ You do not like to be chilly - I'm not looking forward to winter with you!

9 ~ You like your new Bumbo seat, but 5 minutes in it is your limit.

10 ~ You weigh 13 pounds at 13 weeks - but still don't quite fit into your 6 month clothes yet.

11 ~ You hate getting dressed - especially when the outfit has to go over your head, which is 95% of the clothes I put on you!

12 ~ You are exploring your voice - you've been starting to yell, but not because you are upset, just because you can.

13 ~ You are such a good, happy baby with a big personality.

You are our pride and joy, and we are loving watching you grow everyday!

Look closely and you can see my teeth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment