Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear Zoey Bean

I saw a commercial last week that inspired me. It was for email, but I can't remember which one (yahoo, gmail, etc.) and it was showing a Dad sending all these emails to his newborn son. One of my coworkers (and she's a close friend, too) had asked me when I was pregnant if I was writing things down, or writing Zoey letters. I scoffed at her, thinking, "yea, I'm working 40+ hours a week, we're trying to sell our house, I'm pregnant, so I go to bed at 7:30pm...when am I supposed to find time to do this??" So I never did, unfortunately.

But when I saw this commercial, and everything was being sent by email, I knew that I could do that. I'm on email all the time, and typing is so quick. So even though she's 5 months old already, starting late is better than never starting. I thought it would be the neatest thing to give her the username and password to the email account I've created for these emails I'm sending when she's 18 or so. Maybe she won't think so, but it will be something she can treasure forever once she is old enough to appreciate them.




No comments:

Post a Comment